Yes, blogs and sample writing provide enough evidence according to this tool created by Swedish entrepreneur Mattias Ostmar.
This is useful from a business standpoint if you have to understand different work styles. It seems accurate based on a quick test of family and friends.
Quotes from Japan’s most influential Samurai translated into English:
1. “There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, richer, stronger, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”
2. “In battle, if you make your opponent flinch, you have already won.”
3. “Do not regret what you have done.”
4. “All people are the same except for their belief in their own selves, regardless of what others may think of them.”
5. “Do nothing which is of no use.”
Good talk by entrepreneur Nilofer Merchant. Walk and talk.