The Bassoon King
The Real Dwight Schrute is forty-nine years old. Not too old for a memoir, but timely in Hollywood. Rainn Wilson’s book is spot on about Gen X.
- Growing up in a hippie family and getting over it
- Finding an audience when no one pays attention. Sometimes you may need to be unique and quirky to stand out. The voice is inside.
- Seeking purpose in faith to overcome the unintended chaos of aethism
- Doing meaningful side-projects when your day job as Dwight Schrute takes you out of character. Rainn Wilson runs a cool media company SoulPancake when he is not playing offbeat characters.
- Dwight Shrute as a career coach, now?